Radial Brake master cylinder 19 RCS corsa corta PR19x18-20
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs
Radial Brake master cylinder 19 RCS corsa corta Brembo
If patented brake pump with floating pistons like it also in the Moto GP use finds, minimum manufacture tolerances, operation smoothness, switchable from 18 to 20 mm by means of eccentric adjuster, exzellente folding lever and spring-tensioned mechanics provide for small wear with fall and vibrations
The brand new MOTOGP inspired feature is the idle stroke adjustment.
The IDLE STROKE is the distance between the main seal of the piston in neutral
position and the brake fluid inlet hole.
In this first part of the piston travel, the fluid pressure in the circuit remains stable
and, consequently, there is no braking action. As soon as the main seal passes the
fluid inlet hole, the circuit will be “closed” and the inner pressure will increase
up to the achievement of the desired braking power.
The 19RCS Corsa Corta is fully customizable to be tailored for you
1) IDLE STROKE adjustment Three positions (R-S-N) to vary the Bite Point in order to accurately map the very first part of the lever travel and get the maximum braking feeling.
2) LEVER DISTANCE
adjustment Wide adjustment of the lever position through a click-by-click knob in order to perfectly match the pilot needs.
3) LEVER RATIO adjustment Two possible settings:
18 mm - for the maximum brake power control,
20 mm - for maximum readiness of the brake system.
- piston diameter: 19 mm
- RCS (Ratio click sytem): wheelbase adjustalbel between 18 - 20 mm
- material: aluminm forged, cnc finished worked
- surface: anthracite coal anodized
- weight: approx. xxx gr
- folding lever
- brake light micro switch
- brake fluid: DOT 4 oder 5.1
same function like the 15/17 or 19 mm RCS master cylinder but
with additional feature:
N - normal
S - Sport
R - Race
Double disc systems with calipers of 4 x 34 mm piston for example.
Customers also purchased